Panama City Beach is a waterfront town and vacation destination in northwestern Florida. It’s known for miles of sandy beaches fronting the Gulf of Mexico and raucous spring-break parties. Popular theme parks include Gulf World Marine Park, offering swimming with dolphin experiences, and Shipwreck Island Waterpark, featuring waterslides and pools. St. Andrews State Park is one of 2 protected nature preserves nearby.
Panama City Beach is also the domestic destination for several of our high school Grad Trips. Also known as PCB, Panama City Beach is home to 30 miles of glistening waters of the Gulf of Mexico, and many beachside restaurants and clubs that feature decks and stages where contests and concerts are often held.
GRAD PASS VIP CARD BENEFITS
THE ORIGINAL & MOST POPULAR PANAMA CITY BEACH PARTY CARD FOR OVER 20 YEARS!
- Party with thousands of students at the hottest all ages venues in Panama City Beach
- FREE cover charges at the most popular clubs all week long! ($200 value)
- FREE awesome Grad Week T-shirt ($30 value)
- FREE cover charge to Hammerhead Fred’s famous “Glow Paint Party”! ($30 value)
- FREE cover charge to Hammerhead Fred’s famous “Wet & Wild Foam Party”! ($30 value)
- FREE cover charge to Harpoon Harry’s EDM Party! ($30 value)
- FREE cover charge to Harpoon Harry’s Mardi Gras Party”! ($30 value)
- FREE cover charge to the exclusive VIP party at Harpoon Harry’s ($30 value)
- FREE cheer and glow sticks for event nights! ($20 value)
- Huge discounts at Panama’s BEST restaurants & stores (Save big $$)